Black And White Collab 2 Black And White Collab 2

Great anim

One thing that has baffoled me though... there was no mention of the bloodhound gang in the music credits?

Loved the animation, just the gaps between the songs seems to be a common problem - loved the grim reaper ^^

fishhook responds:

yes it wasnt gonna be blood hond gang but stuff happened so...
THANKS!

(Old) Pawn of the Dead (Old) Pawn of the Dead

loved it

Great voice acting, great storyline, few good gags thrown into the mix aswel, was nice to see the ps3 and wii saved ^^ down with the 360!!

Bit off wtih the british accents thou ¬_¬ being english myself and soundin nothing like that!! =D anyway loved it - hopfully that to be continued will be followed up in the near future =-)

Haruk0

Get Your Flash Through! Get Your Flash Through!

never in my life..

have i seen something so blatently sarcastic!
excelent, loved it and i bet you will see alot more oversized sprite battles aswell as stickfights and crappy dressups ^^

5/5
10/10

backflipair responds:

Thank you kindly!
:-)

Con 10 Sedi Con 10 Sedi

Difficult game, but if you are able to use the number keys quick enough then it is possible! Also a very nice spin on words for it to be compatible with LD27.. I see what you did there!

Stay Alive Stay Alive

Really neat idea, would have been nice for it to have been longer, but for less than two days work it does play really well and is fun while it lasts!

Download Simulator 2013 Download Simulator 2013

Poor collision detection, final level was almost impossible to pass. Very nice idea though, just not brilliantly executed in this version!